Secure and Automate On-Demand
Check Printing at Remote Locations
Take charge of remote check printing and disbursements with APSecure-ODC. Any check, including checks for vendors and refunds, can be printed at any remote location with centralized process management and real-time data reporting. Streamline your process, improve tracking and control of remote disbursements, and add positive pay protection to supporting accounts.
APSecure-ODC is a web-based application that provides remote check-issuance capabilities, with on-demand check requests, automated and real-time check-approval workflow, secure printing, activity logging / auditing, and real-time reporting for both your general ledger and financial institution's positive pay system.
- Enable remote locations to print checks on-demand via an intuitive web interface
- Save time by automating manual processes for onsite checks issuance, reporting, and reconciliation
- Provide unsurpassed security for on-demand check printing requirements by adding powerful internal process controls and reducing human touch points
- Deploy quickly and easily
- Experience a quick ROI
Remote sites can conveniently print checks onsite while enhancing overall fraud control and operational efficiencies.
Improve Remote Check-Issuance Security
- Robust check authorization and management
- Active e-mail, SMS/MMS notifications
- Advanced audits and logs at the server and printer
- Scalable, strong user authentication and access control
- Strong data-level security
- Automation of positive pay reporting to your bank
- Complete visibility and control from main location: location/user-permission/account setup, check authorization/editing/cancellation/voiding, check status/event log/positive pay reporting, and more
- Deployable at any number of remote locations
- Automation of manual, pre-/post-issuance tasks: approvals, tracking, positive pay reporting
- Centralized management of pre-print check stock inventory
- Capability to print to blank stock, with the advantages of eliminating pre-print costs and security issues
If you have questions, please contact us at 1-800-652-2877.